Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Promoting, Obsessing and Blogging

Finally sat down and made a necklace and some earrings. Got them listed on Etsy, onto FB, tweeted and pinned - whew! This social networking thing is a lot of work, LOL. I am going to meet with a photographer this weekend to see about getting some better shots of my jewelry.  I am pretty good at taking pictures, but I think someone with some commercial photography experience would be a huge asset. Here's the piece I completed and promoted today: (The caption is a link to the Etsy posting.)

Turquoise, Red, Brown & Silver Chunky Multi-Strand Necklace

The attorney's office got back with me today.  I asked the paralegal when they were wanting a face to face meeting, but the answer was kind of ambiguous, "I would imagine at some point in the near future we’d like to get together with you." I knew that already. I was hoping for something more specific, like - let's shoot for two weeks or three weeks?  My anxiety kicks in when there are too many unknowns and in this situation it feels like everything is unknown.

I am trying to stay grounded and not let this take over my life.  When I get obsessive I tend to get hypo manic. My mood has been pretty good though and I am taking my meds everyday. I check in with the doctor on Thursday and hopefully he won't change my meds again. He tried me on some OCD medication, but it didn't seem to really do much. I am concerned about the ruminating thoughts and slight paranoia but I will discuss it all with him, and see if he wants to change the cocktail again.  Maybe he will just while I am going through all this rehashing of such a painful time for me.



Recycled Reclaimed Bronze Lotus Leaf Petal Earrings
Being a member of the JET team, we are asked to promote some of the other member's items and shops.  Everyday they chose a different shop to spotlight and the team members promote an item(s) from that shop. That being said, here's a pretty little pair of earrings from a fellow JET Team member. I love their simplicity and delicate nature. Her Etsy shop, RusticRockJewelry has some very pretty items. (The caption is a link to the Etsy posting.)

Images and jewelry designs may not be reproduced, copied, duplicated, printed or otherwise used without the expressed written consent of Body Electric Jewelry or agents. All photos, text, designs are the property of Body Electric Jewelry. Photos may be used for personal enjoyment or archive purposes but photos, text and jewelry designs may not be used in any manner for financial gain or commerce by anyone other than Body Electric Jewelry.

My links:
FB:                   https://www.facebook.com/BeadedJewelrybyBodyElectric
Twitter:          https://twitter.com/BodyElectricJwl
My Blog:         http://bodyelectricjewelry.blogspot.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment