Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Creativity to the Rescue

I started on a new painting today and completed a necklace and earring set.  Feeling creative today, tired but creative. I listed my other painting on Etsy yesterday and have gotten some great feedback.  That is so affirming.  I hope my next one is as good.  Here's the jewelry I finished today. I posted it on Etsy just a few minutes ago. Click on the caption for more details.

Purple Printed Floral Shell Beaded Necklace
There are so many things I want to try and want to learn. The next thing on my list is batik.  I am going to try and make something this afternoon.  Wish me luck.  Given my Jewish background, I am going to make a challah cover.  This is a decorative fabric that covers the ceremonial bread on the Sabbath table.  Once I get it all done, I will post a photo here. 

Still no news from the attorney.  I am beginning to wonder if he's dropped off the planet; But I know better, having worked in the legal field for so many years. The waiting and wondering is really hard. I don't know what will be or what lies ahead, and that is what is so frightening.  I try hard not to think about it. Staying busy and creative helps a lot.

Turquoise Blue With Black Threads Lampwork Glass Beads
Here's my JET Team love for the day.  These earrings are so cute and I love the color. Click on the caption for more details.

Images and jewelry designs may not be reproduced, copied, duplicated, printed or otherwise used without the expressed written consent of Body Electric Jewelry or agents. All photos, text, designs are the property of Body Electric Jewelry. Photos may be used for personal enjoyment or archive purposes but photos, text and jewelry designs may not be used in any manner for financial gain or commerce by anyone other than Body Electric Jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment